Here are examples of achievements realised by both partners during the last few years.
- Risk evaluation of all types of activities with pathogenic and genetically modified organisms in the context of the Swiss notification and authorisation procedure (U. Jenal).
- Development and realisation of a training course on biocontainment for safety and biosafety professionals (Belgium, 2003-2004).
- Design, organisation and realisation of a training workshop on biocontainment facilities for the biosafety coordinators (Switzerland, 2005, in collaboration with Jenal & Partners).
- Survey on high containment (BSL4) laboratories on behalf of the Swiss government (2005, U. Jenal).
- Risk evaluation of gene therapy trials with respect to environmental release of vectors and plasmids in the context of the Swiss authorisation procedure (U. Jenal).
- Review and biological risk analysis of containment features for the pandemic flu vaccine activities of GSK Biologicals (2005-2006, Ph. Stroot as a GSK Biologicals employee).
- Development of a corporate biosecurity policy and guidance for GSK Biologicals (2006, Ph. Stroot as a GSK Biologicals employee).
- Development of an operational concept for the design of a new BSL3 laboratory suite, for a European Commission reference laboratory (Belgium, 2006).
- Biorisk assessment audit of a major diagnostic company and recommendations for an adapted biosafety concept (Switzerland, 2006, in collaboration with Jenal & Partners).
- Design, development and support to the implementation of a biosafety concept for the R&D centre of a pharmaceutical company (Switzerland, 2006-2007, in collaboration with Jenal & Partners).
All our customers, from public organisations to small or larger enterprises, are key actors in their sector of activity.